Monday, September 19, 2005
Chapter 1 - Leaving on a Jetplane...
Well, saying goodbyes are always hard... But it was such a strange feeling at the airport, cos it didn't feel like I was leaving yet... The feeling just didn't seem to sink into me... Anyway, it was nice to have so many people to come send me off and many more through SMSes and phone calls.... =)

And just a update on what happened at the airport.. Had a yummy dinner at The Soup Restaurant.. It's really good, especially the dunno-what-chicken... Feel hungry just thinking of it... Then went to check in with Gullnaz... We both had abt 41kg each, and the counter guy was like, "you HAVE TO remove some stuff." We tried bargaining, but he was like "you HAVE TO remove some stuff." And so no choice right? So I removed about 3kg worth of stuff and managed to check the remaining 37+kg of stuff, which isn't too bad lah. Then had to hand-carry the 3kg of stuff up the plane which I thought was quite DUHZ. ;p haha.

Here's some photos of some of the people at the airport:

My family and my grandmother of course...

The 18th Students' Council... or remains of the Singapore Inc... =) And many thanks to Carey for making this video for us.... Although cos it's Carey, the surprises aren't really surprises cos he tends to give away quite alot of info... ;p

The MOE Scholars... although half of the people here are actually flying off, ie, me, Gullnaz, Caroline... hmm.. sorry ah, this photo abit blur... ;p

My cousin... Who brought this SMALL blue dinosaur toy and wanted me to bring back a BIG red dinosaur when I come back in 4 year's time... =)

My classmates! Quite a surprise actually.. But a pleasant one of course! =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 7:20 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com