Monday, February 06, 2006
Chapter 60 - Manchester (United)!
It's been such a busy last week for me and it's only gonna get worse this week. Taking a break now after writing my essay before shuttling off to help out with Spring Ball in a while. (yes, it's almost 11pm..) Well, anyway, I went up to Manchester over the weekend, enduring 6.5 hours of coach ride in order to get to Manchester. Good thing my iPod didn't die on me on the way back and I had my travel pillow with me.

So in case you're wondering if I went to Manchester to watch Man U kick Fulham's ass at Old Trafford, I wish I did, but life is so wonderful sometimes... ;p Went up for SingNite, organised by the UK Singapore Students' Council, which we (the VJ Councillors) went to support Gillian, who was the organising chairperson... (we give ALOT of face man.... for 5 guys to travel all the way to Manchester for a dinner... ;p)

Well, anyway, it was a good dinner, had lots of wine fun and the food was good... ;p

The bunch of us VJ Councillors - Rajesh, Ziyang, Gillian, Allan, KENNY & Giri...

The token Cambridge representation... which consisted of myself, Yanning & Lay May... could have been more if CUMSA had publicised it.. =x ooh, i love my pink tie!

Then of course, who can go to Manchester and not go to Old Trafford? ;p And I'm not even a football fan... haha.. and the Manchester SingSoc had an organised trip there anyway, so why not join in the fun? I must say Old Trafford was very pretty.. Everything was red.... duhz... haha... and i'm so gonna go back there to watch a match, even if it means to have to endure another long long journey....

Woohoo! The North stand in the background, with "Manchester United" proudly displayed...

oooh... anyone recognise this stand here? ;p

right... so after the visit to Old Trafford which I had to rush off soon after, cos I had a coach to catch, (hence missing the awesome Mega Store... but i'll be back!) i finally got back to Cambridge, and as if the weekend hadn't been busy enough, I had to rush off to attend the CUMSA Ball...

gee. what a life!

oh, forget to mention that i've got more photos up here
Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:45 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com