Monday, September 19, 2005
Chapter 2 - The Long Journey....
SQ 0322, 18 Sep 05, 2320H.

That's the flight I took... It was a helluva long flight... And because my laptop bag was stuffed at my seat, and because I was seated in the middle, I hardly had much room to move about... So I ended up TRYING TO sleep for most parts of the journey and enjoying Kris World. Watched Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, Madagascar, and Ocean's Eleven halfway before they started collecting the headsets back cos we were landing... =( And it was at the exciting part of the movie.. sighz...

That's Gullnaz and me on the airplane...

Anyway, the coolest thing I did on the plane was probably using the wireless internet that we had 1/2 hr free usage... Damn cool... We even skyped Boon Seng in China from the skies above, what I think would be the Straits of Malacca... Darn cool.... Ok, that sort of concludes my plane ride...

Then we touched down Heathrow, and customs was quite a breeze and it took us only about 40 mins to clear...

(DARN, I realised that's SO MUCH I've to write about!)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 7:21 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com