Sunday, January 01, 2006
Chapter 41 - 2006!!!
"An estimated 200,000 gathered in central London to usher in 2006, and about 100,000 in Edinburgh." -Source: BBC

And I was ONE of the 200,000. Hmmz.. Well, but guess what? It really IS a small world.. While walking around Chinatown after watching Phantom of the Opera (again) with Allan & Weezi, we bumped into the S11 dudes! (or what we commonly refer to as the S11 dudes... Explanation: S11 was a class in my junior college and we were quite a crazy bunch) So anyway, we bumped into Amelia, Lydia, Gillian, Sivaraj, Asha, Justin, Ainie & Gillian's family...

So we headed as a mob to Westminster bridge for the countdown... And FIREWORKS! I must have like 1000 shots of fireworks on my computer already.. =) But here's some shots...

Justin, Lydia and Amelia at Trafalgar Square...

Allan, Weezi & Kenny's self-portraits...

With the London Eye in the background....

Well, as you can tell, my shots aren't fantastic, cos it seriously was -squash- down there, and i didn't bring my tripod (not that i could have used it anyway), and I had this guy with a handphone trying to take videos of the fireworks most of the time.. i mean come on, it's a MOBILE PHONE.... how good can it get? And of course, we had our dear tree giving us an obstructed view too.. But it was still quite a good view though... =)

Ok.. New Year Resolutions:
1. Resolve to bitch less. (I think I resolve this every year.. I am bitching less about each subject, but there are just more subjects to bitch about every year! ;p hahahaha)
2. Study real hard (hopefully).. it's been really tough getting into the study mode after two years.. seriously tough...
3. Keep in touch with my friends.. been increasingly harder to due to difference in time zones, work, and busy schedules...
4. (somemore i'll update when i think of it... ;p)

Really tired now... *yawnz*... Kenny goes to bed! Happy New Year everyone!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 2:28 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com