Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Chapter 39 - White Christmas
People have been complaining that I've not been updating my blog.. Aiyah.. Busy wad... ;p and as Louis said, kao-peh-ing is Singaporeans' favourite pastime... =) Anyway, I'm still sorting out my photos from my Europe trip, will take a while to put up the photos and journals.. Have added the photos to Day 1 to 3 of France though... In the meantime, let me write about today....

It snowed in London today! For like 30 minutes, but pretty heavy snow though.. And we all know how rare it is to have snow in central London... But of course right after the snow stopped, the sun came out, and the snow melted.. Haha.. so what's left is sludge on the streets... At least it snowed, so I can still say it was a white Christmas... And in case you haven't found out who Carol since it's Christmas, check this site out. *grinz*

Picture of the snow from John's room where I'm staying at... "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.... may all your Christmases be white"

And then in the afternoon, met up with Louis (who's pretending to be Allan for the next couple of days.. ;p Being John Malkovich...), Weiyi and Carey and we went to watch a musical... And because it's post-X'mas and because it seemed that watching musicals was the cool thing to do during this Christmas-y season, musicals like Phantom and Les Mis were already sold out.. But we managed to get tix for Billy Elliot... Which I'd been quite interested to watch... Really enjoyed the musical... the boy who performed Billy Elliot was AMAZING. I mean he's like probably 12, and he can dance perfect ballet (or what I think to be pretty good ballet), tap, sing, somersaults and act! like WOW! and it was quite entertaining as well... I mean it was like funny to hear the kids going "f**king hell!" and two boys kissing one another and dressed in dresses... ;p Strongly recommend it... =)

And now i'm back to sorting out photos and then I'll start updating my adventures... Merry Christmas everyone! "On the third day of X'mas, my true love sent to me, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree..."
Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:23 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com