Friday, November 25, 2005
Chapter 30 - SNOW!
Well, a week ago, it was forecasted to SNOW in Cambridge on Friday, (ie. today), but then by yesterday, the forecast had changed to cloudy skies, which I guess I'd expected pretty much.. But well, as I was putting my trays back in the dining hall after lunch just now, I saw flakes of SNOW drifting to the ground.... bwahaha...

Here's a photo from my window...(Clicking on the picture actually enlarges it btw...) Well, it only snowed for like 10 minutes, but who cares, it's snow anyway... haha.. and the best part being it snowed in Churchill and apparently not in other colleges, eg. Robinsons... ;p... Churchill rocks... =)

Here's a close-up... if you can't see the streaks of snow in this photo... then.... i'm speechless... ;p
Posted by yellowlemonie at 1:10 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com