Monday, October 17, 2005
Chapter 20 - What tree?
The trees around are all starting to turn golden brown at this time of year and there's really a myriad of colours all around, it's beautiful.. Here's a picture of the tree that I can see from my window and I think it's really nice....
Of course I suppose it also looks nicer partly because it's juxtaposed with the ugly buildings behind... ;p

Anyway, I walked out of my room today and wondered why the hell was there smoke coming out of the laundry room. Then to my horror/disbelief, the smoke was all around... Actually it was just fog... But quite thick fog... Visibility was down to like 100 yards (or 180metres)... And here's the same tree shrouded by fog...
It was quite a cool morning.. literally... =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:52 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com