Thursday, October 06, 2005
Chapter 13 - Food Fiesta!
Here I am, back from my first day of lectures (which was quite... *yawnz*) And sitted in front of my laptop with
a bowl of nice yummy sweet delicious juicy strawberries...

ok.. I just like the contrast of the red strawberries with my white bowl... =)

Anyway, over the past weeks, I've cooked not 1, not 2, but THREE meals for myself and some of my pals in college....

Session #1
Date: 30 Sep 05
Guest: Jason Yuen (eligible bachelor from Hong Kong)
Dishes: Grilled trout, Mushroom Omelette and Cauliflower in Oyster Sauce

Here's a photo of our eligible bachelor pretending to be at work.. haha

Verdict: Ok, the omelette may not look good but it sure is darned good alright... ;p (and so was the cauliflower and so was the trout)

Session #2
Date: 3 Oct 05
Guest: Christopher (from the land of "Malaysia BOLEH!")
Dishes: Sweet & Sour Pork & Stir Fried Cabbage

Verdict: Sweet & Sour pork was REALLY REALLY yummy, although the cabbage was abit hard... But successful nonetheless.... =)

Session #3
Date: 5 Oct 05
Guests: Jason Yuen, Christopher (woohoo, repeat customers!) & Koel
Dishes: Stir fried fine beans, Black pepper pork, Grilled mushrooms with spices

Verdict: Really yummy dishes that I was quite surprised we actually finished EVERYTHING.. including the stuff like onions and garlics.... amazing... Most critically acclaimed dish was the Black Pepper Pork.

Wow.. If Kenny can cook, so can you! *wink* ;p
Posted by yellowlemonie at 2:11 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eligible bachelor from Hong Kong ...... I like that

10:35 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

well, we all have to lie sometimes you know... haha ;p... just j/k!

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com