Friday, September 30, 2005
Chapter 11 - A Brand New Room, A Brand New Start..
Ah.. so E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G... I've waited close to TWO whole weeks to move into my room.. and finally I'm nice and settled... =) *grinz* Hurray hurray.. *hops & jumps about* oops... I forgot, I've got a really big window that everyone can look into.. ;p

Anyway anyway anyway... I've got pictures!

My room as it will look when you enter through the door.. It's HUGE i tell you.. at least comparing it to the rooms I saw in London... ;p See I've got nice bright chirpy colourful bedsheets and duvet cover... And my coffee table, which houses my kettle and coffee maker is just next to my bed...

The right side of my room.. That table/cupboard top is home to my breakfast.... Bread, jam, peanut butter, milk... etc etc... And my table lamp from home!

My wardrobe!... You can tell I brought ALOT of clothes.. It's like FULL already... Oh no.. How am I gonna stuff it with the stuff I need to buy from Zara, Top Man, and more!?!?!

My wash basin... Nicely hidden behind 2 cupboard looking doors... =)

*grinz* I'm happy with my room.... *satisfied look* That's it for now...

PS: If you haven't noticed, I've added Chapters 3 - 5 already. Chapter 6 - The Land of Shakespeare will be coming up soon! =) Tag tag tag!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:24 PM
1 Comments:
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

actually i did! =) u see the little wooden thing on the notice board? that's the present from you.. =)

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com