Monday, September 19, 2005
Chapter 4 - Lost at Greenline...
Anyway, after all my adventures to Hyde Park, I had yet ANOTHER adventure... Getting to the coach station... 'Cos I had to leave most of my luggage with Gullnaz (Thanks!), I had to wait for her to check in, which the stupid people only allowed her to do so at 2pm... So by the time we were done, it was 2.25pm, which leaves me with 35 mins to find Greenline Coach Station @ Victoria Street, which I had to try navigate with my 15kg backpack.

So, after asking for directions, I set off running with my backpack in search for Greenline Coach Station.. And people were probably wondering, who's this nuts chinese guy running through the streets with a huge backpack... And after about 25 mins of running (it was exhausting... ever seen ants carrying a rock and running about? ;p), I asked again for directions and this time, was directed to take a bus to Victoria Station, which took me abother 10 mins. Well, i'm sure it doesn't take a Mathematical genius to know that that adds up to 3pm. Or just a few minutes before 3pm. And at Victoria Station, I found out that it was still ANOTHER 5 mins to the coach station. SCREWED. And as I was running madly, arms flailing, to the coach station, (imagine "Chariots of Fire" playing in the background) I saw.... the bus to Birmingham turn into the streets. Could die.

Anyway, so I had to book another tix to Birmingham on the next coach which was 3 hours later and costs me another freaking £9.50. Grr. And considering I only arrived in the morning, it was way too much of an adventure for me... But yeah, I did get there in the end... =)

That's the Megabus that I took... Cute right?

That's Kenny on the bus... yes, ME, that's a self-potrait... ;p

As I was quite zonked out on the bus, the only image i recall seeing were streaks of light from the cars that went by.... haha. =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:00 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com