Sunday, October 09, 2005
Chapter 14 - A Lonely Room...
Hiya people... Here's a view of my room from the courtyard! (it's on the ground floor if you haven't noticed... ;p) And from my window, you can see "Kenny" looking out of the window (OMG! They killed Kenny!), THE dog, and my plant that has been refusing to grow.... hmmz...

Anyway, the point of this post is to show how lonely my pigeon hole is... My poor pigeon hole (it's the one in the middle with my initials "LOW H Y K" has been feeling really lonely with no pigeons visiting it in the last century or so... =( (see how loving the pigeons left right above and below have been?) hehz... if you need my address again *wink*, it's:

Kenny LOW
Churchill College
Cambridge
CB3 0DS
United Kingdom

Or you can drop me your address and I'll drop you a postcard from Cambridge... =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:49 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-grins. thanks for the postcard, it was really lovely.

will send soon okay!!! you know what, i confess it's been sitting on my desk for the past one million years and is probably exceedingly outdated. :( sorry!! boohoo.

hahaha.

luv, corrie.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

*frown* yeah... but 'cos i'm such a nice person.. *cough* you shall be forgiven... =)

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com