Thursday, October 20, 2005
Chapter 21 - Random Ramblings
Just some random ramblings from a random kenny.... ;p

Rainbow!
I think it's not so clear in the photo anyway.. But I saw a rainbow yesterday! (ok, so what's the big deal? ;p) it was quite short lived though, and I could see it from where I was sitting in my room.. =)

I've got MAIL!
woohoo! My parcel from home has arrived (read: reinforcements have arrived!) Contains my much needed retainers (for my teeth), soccer boots, contact lens, tupperwares, and dried shrimps! =) and a card from home! thanks! and thanks corrie for your letter! (it IS the first mail btw)

The calm before a storm
Well, this is one of the main streets at Cambridge, where all the shops are.. Took this photo 2 days ago and cos i though the sky was really blue and then went into Waterstones (a bookstore). Came out to find that a storm was approaching and quickly hurried off for lecture. Stopped taking pictures cos I thought the world was gonna end... ;p bleahz...

Mooooooooo!
Cows! Along river cam! Went to observe rowing today so I can do coxing tomorrow morning... =) and realised that there's THE OTHER SIDE of town.. hmmz... it's like WOW... anyway, was cycling along river Cam and took lots of nice shots... This is my favourite... I'm calling it... "Cows"... what a name! =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:06 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com