Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Chapter 24 - Hallooooween...
My apologies for not having blogged for sooo long.. it's been a really hectic week for me... not so much in terms of school work, but rather, activities... Been doing quite a bit of coxing, soccer, frisbee, ballroom dancing, astronomy, etc, etc.. And a week just whizzed by just like that... =(

So Kenny, what interesting stuff happened in the past week? Tell us! Tell us! ah, alright alright... last Friday, I went for Halloween Superhall... so basically it was a Halloween themed formal dinner...
Check out the menu man.. it's even Halloween-themed.. It's Batwing cauldron of vegetables for main course and blood orange mousse for dessert btw... But... the main course seriously sucked...

And I went for the superhall mainly cos it was my college dad's birthday... =) And so we each have an orange with our names written on it... (It's SUPPOSED to look like a pumpkin btw... if you look at it from like 10 miles away or if you're drunk.. i suppose it's easier to achieve the latter... ;p) And we've got bats scatted all over the tble too... =)

Family photo! (from left: my college mum Alice, KENNY!, my college dad aka birthday boy Bob, my college brother Hui) Yeah.. it's quite fun.. and i've got like college sisters, uncles, cousins, brother-in-laws, etc.... hehz

And of course, what's Halloween without costumes? Well, I never thought i'd have a chance to wear my Madama Butterfly t-shirt.. but guess what? it suits Halloween! hahaha.... and here's a picture of Yanning, KENNY! and Gerald (who came down from London), all ready to go..... party... lol...

Yupz.. it's been really busy but really enjoyable too i guess... But having a bad cough now though... *cough* cough cough go away, come again another day...

(PS: if you haven't already noticed, the photo in the previous post was taken from Shall We Dance, and edited via photoshop... yeah.... cos my mum was like, eh, who's that girl? ;p)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 7:02 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com