Thursday, October 27, 2005
Chapter 23 - Shall We Dance?
Hmm.. I've got complaints that I've not been updating my blog... =( but that's because my schedule for the last few days has been nothing but hectic... So tired today cos I've been up early for the last 2 mornings to go rowing/coxing.. I'm really enjoying it though... Just that getting up at 6am in the morning can be quite a challenge... ;p

Anyway, I was at Ballroom Dancing yesterday! Woohoo! It's my 2nd lesson... and guess who was there? I'm abit hesitant to post this picture 'cos I think it's create like chaos and people will start flocking to my class you know... haha... but after MUCH serious consideration, I thought what the heck, I'll just post this once-in-a-lifetime photo... Got it taken when we swapped partners....

See? I knew it would cause some commotion... we were dancing the waltz then, but we also learnt the quickstep, social foxtrot, cha-cha, rumba, jive and some more which i can't remember...

so now... Shall we dance? =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 4:39 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com