Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Chapter 61 - Valentine's Day Special
Hello everyone and welcome to the Valentine's Day Special edition of The Adventures of Kenny... it's pretty obvious that i've decided to decorate my blog with floating Cupids [it seems the cupids only float in my preview page somehow...] and it's pretty obvious too that since I'm writing this entry on the night of Valentine's Day, Cupid has somehow missed me with his arrow.... ;p Oh well.. C'est la vie...

Anyway, it's been such a busy last week for me and it's only slightly better this week. Over the weekend, I was mainly occupied by Spring Ball which took up almost all of my time... But well, it's quite worth the 2 sleepless nights in a row 'cos it turned out well. =) Photo time!

With the gang of Jason, Chris & Me!

MY The rowing babes with Kenny (who said rowers can't look good?) Betsy-"only-rows-for-jelly-babies", Noel-"cox-to-be", Kenny!

well, that was like most of the photos I took, cos 1. i didn't have a lot of time to wander around cos i was working. 2. i was too tired. 3. i had no idea where everyone went! the rest of the photos are available here

And then barely 2 hours after clearing up from Springball, I went to cox an outing because we had a race on Sunday... so poor me went to cox, came back, finished writing my manifesto, and then to bed only to get up 8 hours later to race at Bedford. Of course, it's nothing much for me compared to the rowers. Here's a photo taken by Jet Photographic (duhz.. its name is printed right across the photo.. ;p)

Gee.. I need to work on looking good from behind.... ;p

Anyway, having said all that, this is an official announcement that I'm running for CUMSA (Cambridge University Malaysia & Singapore Association) Presidency. Have thought about it for the longest time and decided on it when the nominations were open and had to bring forward my trip to Dublin to tomorrow instead of this weekend cos of the AGM. At this point, I just need to say that Ryanair's a b*tch when it comes to changing tickets. I was gonna change my air tickets, but they were gonna charge me 70 pounds to change my tickets!!! Goodness! My tickets only cost me 30 pounds! Well, so in the end, I had to buy a new set of tickets for another 30 pounds, but much less than 70 still! So yupz, i'm off to catch the train in a few hours time...

I feel like a little girl,
trying to conquer the whole, wide world,
.....
I've got work piled up to my head,
All I wanna do is jump into bed,
And wash away my troubles with lemonade...

-Little Superhero Girl by Corrinne May

GO GET HER ALBUM NOW!

And a Happy Valentine's Day to all you single people (like me) out there... =)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:04 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com