Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Chapter 128 - Malaysia Boleh
Hmm. it appears that I have not posted in a while. But i guess i've just been busy with -Life- in general... ;p things like have dinner with friends, catching a movie, taking my dog out for walks.

Also, i've been busy uploading and preparing my photos from Hungary. While that is being done (i have >500 photos i believe), you can entertain yourself with
The Bobby Series

"a series containing the recent studio shots of Bobby the dog"

Some other stuff i've done recently...

1. Did a bit of reading of Kazuo Ishiguro's works. Finished "Remains of the Day" while I was in Hungary - a purchase at Changi Airport as a result of Kenny forgetting to bring a book on his trip. Then I just bought "Never Let Me Go" a couple of days ago, and am halfway through it. I suppose when you're reading two books by the same author, you can kind of notice a similar style of writing which is rather unique to the author. I must say both books are really good reads though.

2. Watched a movie earlier! The Break-up. With one of my NS-days friends. Quite a nice movie I thought. I was surprised how quickly the 104 minutes went by when it ended. Of course, we both agreed that Jennifer Aniston appears to have aged matured over the years... rather gracefully though.. ;p

3. I might be going to KL for a week! To do SecondLink... wasn't able to do it as part of the Singapore Theatre Festival, which just ended as I was away in Hungary. But yeah, rather excited. Looks like i will have to blog about my Hungary trip soon, before the backlog of entries pile up...

alright now. i hope everyone's been great. i noticed that many people hardly blog or come online during the hols. Ciao bella!

(ps: in case you haven't noticed, the recent images on the left have been updated with new images... ;p)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 6:47 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com