Monday, July 31, 2006
Chapter 132.00 - Unclosed Chapter
Hurray! Cabaret has finally ended its run last night. Rather glad in some way that I can finally take a proper break and enjoy my holiday. (which is why I am sitting in Coffee Bean now blogging while enjoying a vanilla latte... ;p)

But well, somehow the end didn't quite feel like the end, when there wasn't much of a post-production party when i arrived (well, it was really late though). I guess i'm more used to the post-production makan session, where the whole team of sweaty crew sits down at some coffee shop to have a drink to mark the end. And then again, there wasn't a huge production team to begin with. (hence, kenny the ONLY production assistant was heavily overworked and a measly sum.)

Oh yes. Hungary! yupz yupz yupz... i've booked my air tix already... which i must say is rather expensive and i can fly to london and back on that amount... And yes also to my first Formula One gp..! :)

Check back soon for the Adventures of Kenny (the Budapest edition)!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 5:37 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com