Sunday, June 25, 2006
Chapter 124 - Bourne Identity
I feel like i'm in Bourne Identity. Walking through the streets of Singapore, noone seems to recognise me as if i've taken on a whole new identity.. hehe.. although i've gotten quite used to the "Oh my goodness, it's Kenny!" already... ;p

Anyway, on the plane ride back, i watched Crash, which as Rajesh described, was "f**king good". Can't agree more with that statement. All the tension in the movie, the issues, and the twists... It was incredible.. If you haven't watched it, you should get your hands on a copy... (I don't suppose i need to spell out how? hmm)

And since I got back, i've had my share of good food... Nasi Lemak from Changi Village, seafood (buffet), chwee kueh, home-(mum)-cooked food and more... yummy... of course have to eat more lah.. must help so many people who didn't come back eat... like Ying... haha..

So rehearsals for Cabaret have started for me.. it's nice to be back in the business... oh, there's a 15% discount if you get tix through me so let me know SOON!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:37 PM
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks bro, you are quite thoughtful. lol. i just missed the bus to the cinema to catch a movie. i think i'll just have to settle for a dvd from the store. chow on...

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com