Sunday, June 10, 2007
Chapter 215 - EX-ams!
it's finally all over! Yesterday was the last of my papers - Geology practical. Not gonna go into details of any of my papers - it's over, that's all that matters now. Only managed to catch a sip of champagne before rushing down to the boathouse after my last paper - still it was nice with more than half of my year's Geologists heading out for a BBQ at Jesus Green right after the paper, with champagne and wine being toasted all round. Nice.

Although i must say it's been quite crazy even though it was the end of the exams, with me being kept busy all the way till midnight, with a crew meal, and then preparing for the Annual General Meeting of my boat club today. It seems I just keep taking on post - have just relinquished the post of secretary, only to take on another role. Hmm.

And I'm going away tomorrow to Wales to marvel at WATERFALLS! will hopefully come back with brilliant shots..... and more photos of the Stonehenge trip should hopefully come out soon - i think i had some nice pictures of some sheep... :) *sheepish grin*

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 9:44 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com