Monday, January 09, 2006
Chapter 44 - Thomas the Train..
I'm addicted ....
to train rides... been taking so much train rides over the last month, that I am actually quite addicted to it.. I think I must have totalled at least 12 rides in the last 30 days... It definitely beats bus rides, cos it's so much faster and it's much more comfortable... =) And it's so relaxing.. Just plug into your iPod and watch the scene come by........ ah... what bliss...

My last train trip was yesterday, to King's Lynn again to vist Fraser and send my belated X'mas greetings... It's really nice to meet up with Fraser, Bob and Bonzo the dog... They're the closest to family I get over here apart from my college pals.. I was showing photos of my trip, we were chatting, we made mulled wine, we had a good, yummy English dinner, had more wine.. and then somehow time went by so quickly because it was time to catch the train already... oh well.. it was an enjoyable nonetheless.. =) Thanks Fraser, Bob & Bonzo!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 7:10 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com