Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Chapter 88 - Breather
*deep breath* kenny catches a quick breather.. just finished off two essays... phew... still got some more work to be done for tomorrow.... on top of settling stuff for the EGM and Easter Picnic that is... and other stuff lingering at the back of my head too... *catches another deep breath*

-----------------------------

was gonna write this a few days ago, but i forgot. one morning a few days back, i received a call just before 7am, and you know how early that is... =X it was a call to my SG number, and when I picked it up, it was this lady who identified herself as Jasmine, from Mids Wing, OCS. Took my a while to realise in my grogginess, OH, mids wing. Then came the next question, why was she calling? ;p Well, she told me that LTC Bernard Song, he was the.... oh.. hmm.. what was his post... but anyway, he was retiring on 1st of May and there's gonna be a dinner on the 2nd of May and I was invited.

"urm, sorry, i'd love to go but i can't. i'm actually overseas right now."
And she was like, "Are you sure? do you need time to consider?"
(consider? yah, i'd love to go, but can we get SAF to reimburse my airfare? ;p) "yeah, i'm quite sure.."

end of conversation. i wonder how many people she actually had to call up. although i think it feels nice to be remembered, even if it was for my NS days... come to think of it, i did have a really good time in Mids Wing... my buddy n i sleeping at 10.30pm every night... haha.. our trips to the cadet mess for the ji1 dan4 mian4, which is no longer available cos the shop closed... kenny being the opposition party in Mids Wing... those were the days... sighz..
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:22 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com