Monday, September 04, 2006
Chapter 130 - C'est La Vie
i'm finally back home after what seems like a very long holiday... got back home from KL at 10pm this evening, unpacked, showered and went off to Boon Seng's dad's wake....

I was quite shocked when I first got the news from Boon Seng just before a show in KL. And because i had to prepare and setup for show, i didn't have time to ask more, plus he wan't really replying. So i had to wait till the end of the show at night before I managed to get BS's home number from Gerald to call and ask about what happened. Thereafter then I started to help spread the news, although I felt quite lost in KL, because i didn't have my phone with all the contacts in it... And I didn't have ready access to the internet either. And for some reason, I felt that it was my responsibility to help spread it to the friends we knew...

it'll all be over tomorrow. i suppose a funeral has a nice way of rounding it up. You let your grief out at the final moments before the coffin is pushed into the furnace and all that is left is soot and ashes. And then life goes on, maybe not exactly as it used to, but we learn to manage.

as the french say, "c'est la vie".
Posted by yellowlemonie at 6:43 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com