Saturday, November 11, 2006
Chapter 151 - The Awesomeness
I must say today has been a pretty good day at the Nottingham Games... I was playing Ultimate (Frisbee)... We went with minimal expectation and came back feeling rather satisfied... hehe.. Well, we were afterall a leisurely team of players who meet up on weekends just to have a FRIENDLY tossabout, rather than training sessions or drills. So i must say we have done very well, considering for more than half the team, this was the first PROPER game of ultimate we've played. In case you're wondering what's my definition of played well, we won 1 match (against LSE B) and lost 4 others.. hehe.. but we didn't get trashed and neither did we not score in any of the matches...

--------------------

Tsubasa Chronicle is awesome man... as if I've not said enough. I'm at episode 6 now and it is DAMN cool. goodness. It's slightly philosophical too I guess, but I LOVE it nonetheless... i don't know why, but there is this very heartwarming feeling each time I watch it... And it's sooooo sweet lah! Even made me buy 2 posters (of which i haven't found space to put up the other) and all 4 cd soundtracks already (the music is AMAZING! i love the violins... although it's supposed to be some form of soundscape, although i'm not sure what's that supposed to mean)... oops... ;p

Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:09 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com