Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Chapter 144 - The Perpetually Tired Kenny
This week is such a horrible week and tiring week. And it's not as if the weekend that went by was very relaxing either... hehe. And the only day that I could sleep past 6.30am this week, Monday, wasn't quite what it was supposed to be, cos I was rudely awakened by a nightmare about spiders, and then my handphone rings, which turns out to be Starhub customer care calling me to tell me something about my Digital Voice Travel thingy. GOSH. It was 5.30AM lor. ~@#%$^& And similar thing happened last night when I received a call at 2.30am as well.... and I was supposed to be up by 6.30am for coxing.... =(

--------------------------------

Oxbridge Games

So it was Oxbridge weekend, and we headed down to Oxford this time. I must say everything (for the event) went really smoothly and according to plan. Of course, we weren't quite as kickass this time, but it was only because they had foreign talents.... ;p


But I must say it was quite an enjoyable weekend nonetheless. Stayed over at Timothy's place and we stayed up till late drawing on this canvas thingy that Tim bought. (which I must say was pretty amusing the next morning when I woke up and realised what we were drawing in our dreamy states! tim - be sure to send us the photo!)

So what's the verdict? Oxford or Cambridge? I must say I prefer Cambridge cos it's prettier. or at least I really like the colleges by the river in Cambridge. Makes for a perfect photo. (Some Oxonian will probably want to correct me on that, but who cares.... hehe... ;p)

--------------------------------

Ok. Perpertually tired kenny will go to bed now...... ;p
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:14 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com