Saturday, October 07, 2006
Chapter 140 - ?
I've been so busy lately, but yet, I can't seem to think of stuff to write about.... Nothing interesting or exciting happened that is...

-----------------------------

We had a boat-naming ceremony for our new pink boat a couple of days ago!
As you can tell, it really is PINK. :) It's meant to be, afterall, pink is one of our college colours.....

-----------------------------

Been watching lots of movies on my laptop lately... of which, included V for Vendetta, Thank you for smoking and I also rewatched The Phantom of the Opera. Something worth noting (randomly) was that the Phantom while take Christine to his dungeon, when he was crossing the lake in the boat, he was actually PUNTING! Something i only just realised.. Yes, you would have to rewatch it to see it. I wonder why though. According to Wikipedia, punting is almost exclusively confined to pleasure trips on the river in the university towns of Oxford & Cambridge....

-----------------------------

I think i'm gonna head to New York for the December break to visit friends! Managed to get good deals for air fares. Now to decide whether I also want to fly to San Francisco to visit Siswi. hmm. An additional 200 pounds....
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:20 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com