Friday, September 08, 2006
Chapter 132 - Cut
So i've been looking up and watching Singapore-made films lately, prompted by Jonathan Lim passing me a copy of the "cut" vcd, a short film by Royston Tan that has been banned in Singapore (now now, what's new about that? ;p)

But anyhow, I've been told, just distribute lor... and what better way than to spread it through the internet right? So here's the links:

Trailer to Blind (The Trilogy) - 57.5mb
The Making of "Cut" - 63.2mb
Cut (~10 mins) - 130.3mb
Director's Interview - 28.7mb

(PS: you need to right-click and save the file as first and then you need to open it with either VLC or Windows Media Player)


I also bought 2 other DVDs yesterday (from Kino), both of which were documenting the short films that Singapore has produced - Royston's Shorts & Singapore Shorts. Once i'm done with it, feel free to ask me for it. And yes, if Weining is looking at this, I'd like to get my "15" DVD back too... ;p
Posted by yellowlemonie at 6:44 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com