Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Chapter 134 - Would you care to....
If you comment (you must Comment because then I'll be able to give a proper reply) with regards to this post...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.

yupz... i think i'm gonna be really horrible at this, ie. i'll be spending countless hours making things up.. hehe.. but yeah, leave a comment and i'll write something...

and since it was initially from Corrie's blog, here what she wrote:

kennnny!

1. I talk to you more online than I meet you in person! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but now we don't have a choice haha.
2. RELAX for a bit. Like, slow down and attempt to be substantially less of a workaholic. 'grin.
3. Yellow, for obvious reasons...
4. You have the capacity to be resourceful and steady and calm, which allows you tons of level-headed judgment. Which of course I lack, and hope to obtain. Haha.
5. M. Butterfly! I think you were standing slightly backstage while they were beginning to build the set in the Esplanade, and someone mentioned that you were the Assistant Stage Manager.
6. CHIPMUNK. hehehe.
7. What/who do you miss most from home, when you're in Cambridge?

:)

1:08 PM
Posted by yellowlemonie at 8:58 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

*waves back to corrie!* hahaha... ;p

okok.. i'll write later tonight... hehe

8:29 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

corrie!!!

1. for some strange reason, i associate corrinne may with your name now...
2. to take up a science module... muahaha.. i'm evil!
3. not that i really do. but mehbe black because the only photo i have of you is when we were all in black during butterfly.
4. i admire your passion for whatever you do. nothing is ever too daunting for corrie. :)
5. me making you come all the way down for an audition for cabaret... thanks so much btw!!!
6. spider? haha...
7. so how's the *cough* friendship *cough* going? i decided not to comment on your post when i saw the only reply had been a someone..... *grinz* and what a naughty question to ask (him)!! haha...

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com