Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Chapter 141 - Barista Kenny
So anyway, I think I'm more like a part-time student and a full-time staff of CUMSA right now. So much work to be settled. It's just as well supervisions haven't quite got started yet... Social life consists of asking people for CVs, getting people to sign up for events and also replying to countless emails... :(

-------------------------------

Anyway, i finalised "realised my dreams" and bought myself an espresso machine! Muahaha.. Now I can have a latte or cappucino any time i want it. Good training for my future career as a barista in Starbucks. :)

The very sexy expressomachine...

My espresso shots being filled up...

And my very own Cappuccino.... complete with froth (i've not quite mastered the art of drawing on the froth yet....)

Of course, it's not always a good idea to have too much coffee, like last night I was so excited about the machine i decided to try making a latte for myself. And that kept me awake till at least 1.30am and I was supposed to be up coxing at 6am. :(

Yes, I'm a coffee addict. Coffee anyone?

-------------------------------

The December hols are shaping up to be a pretty exciting one.. heading over to the US of A!! gonna fly to New York, San Francisco, and then quite likely Peru, although that is still being planned and back to London.... :) Can't wait for this horrible term that just started to be over... hehe...

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:43 PM
2 Comments:
Blogger Gabriel Wu said...

Hey Kenny, dont be so stressed!

Things should sort themselves out after some effort, otherwise it's not worth your effort anyway. Don't fret too much, it's not good for health. =)

And I want a coffee machine too! :P

8:48 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

well, sometimes after a huge effort. but that's life.. :)

coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com