Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Chapter 187 - Microsoft SUCKS!
*growl* I HATE MICROSOFT. The first time my mac crashed was when I was installing Microsoft Office. And now, I almost lost what I was working on for the past 2 hours, cos Microsoft refuses to save my file insisting that my disc was full! (it still had 1.2gb left for crying out loud, and I could still print it as a pdf file)

Then i was looking at the help file making sure that the autorecover function was turned on, and then they give me (some) help options for a windows version of microsoft office. sighz. I'm glad I'm on a Mac.
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:35 AM
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from earth

oh no! you should have asked me! i have a friend who also got his mac messed up because of windows. too much memory space.

haha, in any case, you should not be too biased. its just because windows and mac are not compatible, not solely because windows sux =b.

6:02 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

but yeah, it's quite stupid that they make softwares for the mac but make it so that it's incompatible?

plus the fact that it happened to me again on thursday, making me lose 1.5 hours worth of work which i couldn't recover this time! *growl*

it does suck.... ;p

9:46 PM

 
Blogger boonleong said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHO8l-Bd1O4

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com