Sunday, March 04, 2007
Chapter 180 - Lent Bumps 07
Over the course this last week was Lent Bumps 07, which was AMAZING to say the least...

Check out my PINK + BROWN churchill socks.... it's Churchill pride... :)

The Amazing W1 crew which I coxed for....

And the most awesome thing that happened was bumping TWO crews this bumps which is such an achievement, especially in the first division - to row over is honestly considered quite good. To have two row overs and two bumps, how much better can it get? We bumped Trinity Hall on the 2nd day and Girton today. I can still feel the ecstasy... :)

The BUMP on Girton....... Check out the awesome line that Kenny steered... :) So much closer than the one Girton had... hehe...

The final bumps chart at the end of Lent Bump 07. :)

And finally Boat Club Dinner! For once, I didn't take as many photos as I usually do... hopefully people will start sending me photos and I will put them up soon!

FINALLY, there was a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! As a geek, i think this is a REALLY COOL event......... like absolutely... we don't usually get it in Singapore, so this was soooooooooooooooooo brilliant... I actually watched most of the eclipse, from being able to see half the moon, to it being totally eclipsed and pink....... Pink moon on boat club dinner night!!! How cool is that? PINK PRIDE!!!!

The semi-total eclipse at the time I took it...

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:35 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com