Thursday, February 01, 2007
Chapter 172 - The Run
I just came back from a run, although just refers to 30 mins ago, cos Blogger gave me this message just now..



Well, anyway, according to Google maps, I'm supposed to have covered about 4.4 miles today, which is just over 7km. And for about 5km or so, I was actually running quite fast, like at most 2 mins for every 400m, which is less than 12 mins for 2.4km. I think it was prob a sub-11:00 pace at least. So i suppose I'm quite satisfied lah, at least still haven't lao4-hong1 (puncture) yet, although I need a lung transplant for a bigger set of lungs... hehe...
Posted by yellowlemonie at 6:30 PM
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty good considering you dont run that much.. =) now that i'm into tennis, running has been put on hold. eeks. run on dude...

6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com