Friday, January 19, 2007
Chapter 168 - Teaser
Because I've been way too busy to blog about my trip to Hawaii, which is a must-read, I shall tease you with some shots that I have recently scanned from film:

This was shot on a 18-35mm lens on a Nikon F5 last term. One of my favourite shots. It's amazing how this shot turned out well, considering I shot at ISO400 for a Velvia 100F film, and got it push-processed (don't worry if you don't understand the terminology! ;p)

This was taken at Waimea Parks in Oahu, Hawaii. I hadn't expected an effect like this, but I must say I am quite pleased with this shot. Shot again on a 18-35mm lens I THINK...

So yes, stay tuned for more!

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:56 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com