Thursday, January 04, 2007
Chapter 160 - The Lost Chronicles
While trying to copy the animal video (muahaha) from Allan last night, I discovered some lost photos on my thumbdrive, which has now finally been put online. The shots were all on film and were scanned when I went home in summer. I'm afraid I've not learnt to shoot every shot right yet, but here are some of the best:

Some church in Ireland (yupz, it was a church, although it looks quite grand here... i can't even remember its name now. This was taken in Feb 2006 when I went to visit Hari in Dublin. (edit: This should be the John's Lane Augustinian Church, in Dublin, designed by Edward Welby Pugin)

On the same trip. This one was a cathedral. As you can tell, it's too long ago for my poor battered brain to remember. ;p (edit: This should be the interior of Christchurch cathedral if I remember correctly, after some research of course...)

My favourite shot from Cabaret staged in Singapore. This photo was taken during one of the dress rehearsals on the Orchestra Band platform.

The Uniquely Singapore shots... ;p (I had to take some photos of Singapore lah..)

The shadows and colours in this shot are somewhat attractive.. :)

(edit) oops. I realised I didn't give the links for my page. click here to see the rest of the photos! (/edit)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:53 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com