Sunday, December 31, 2006
Chapter 158 - "Home" Sweet "Home"
After spending much of the last 48 hours flying/travelling by train/walking, i'm finally back in London, fully functional with my laptop, of which, i think the laptop is the most important, because although i WAS on holiday, i was somehow being HOUNDED for work. hmmz.

But that (work)'s not gonna happen till tomorrow though cos my body's kinda wondering WTF is going on with the time zones. It's kinda saying, making up your &Y#*&$( mind!!! hehe.

Oh, and while picking up my laptop from Cambridge, I found that 3 people I sent X'mas cards to has had some mishaps to their cards. First one was stamped "Return to Sender: Advise sender on letter size (too small)", but was sent in the end, cos it was mailed in the US, but the return address was in the UK. The 2nd one's envelope got ripped somehow and arrived in a USPS bag with "We're sorry/We Care" thingy. The 3rd one somehow landed itself back in my pigeon hole in college. Good thing it was meant for someone in college - the receipient's name got STAMPED by the postmark and couldn't be read by my porters. hmm. I wonder if there were any missing ones that went un-noticed.

Me so tired, me go do other stuff now. :) HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE!!!!! (don't think i'll be awake enough for countdown later....)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 4:36 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com