Friday, November 24, 2006
Chapter 155 - Tiredness
today, I was supposed to get up at 6am to go coxing. and so my alarm rings, and then follow SOP (standard operating procedure) right, snooze many times first then wake up. But today, although I knew I had to be out of my bed, or I will be late, my body simply wasn't obeying my command.. My brain was telling me "Kenny, stay in bed... you know you want to... yes, that's right now.. stay snuggled up in bed, why the hell will you want to go coxing?"

but of course, kenny won in the end, although he was about 10 mins late... ;p

------------------------

yesterday, during (one of my) supervisions, my supervisor said something that is so true... Cambridge terms are not sustainable over long periods of time, that's why it's 8 weeks. Of course, that's his own opinion, but it really does reflect the rigour of the workload here... If it's 9 weeks or 10 weeks long, you will see Cambridge students collapsing on the streets and in the colleges. There's just way too much stuff for 8 weeks. So I am glad that it's just another 3 days of lectures and a mountain load of work before the holidays..... :)
Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:20 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com