Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Chapter 154 - Cleanliness & Hygiene
Finally, i have some time to clear up my room which most people, if they've been to my room in the past week, will know it was a mess. So now my room is slightly neater and cleaner, cos i've swept the room. Interestingly, while looking through the dust and stuff I swept from around my room, i saw the usual hair, dust from dunno where, chilli seeds and a very small bit of broccoli from the curry last friday, some bits of cookie crumbs. At least they were only a week old at the most, since I make it a point to sweep my room at least once a week.

And speaking of which, it's unbelievably fast how it's the last week of term already. How did 7 weeks of term and 2 weeks of field work pass by me so quickly? I'm looking forward to the end of term definitely. I need a break.. although there's even more work to complete now at the end of the term.. sighz. I just wanna get this over and done with and head over to the US.... ;p

Hang in there Kenny!!!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:55 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yupz! hang in there Kenny!

5:10 PM

 
Blogger gums said...

=) you know you'd just jump into busyness after your term ends right. hee.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com