Saturday, December 02, 2006
Chapter 156 - The US of A
Well now. Nothing very exciting to update about my life except that it's gone by in a blur. Over the past week, things that has happened include the Asian Food Festival (CUMSA), CUMSA Happy Holidays Bop (clubbing event), X'Mas Formal in Churchill, Fairbairns races - for the Women's 1st VIII and Men's 2nd IVs (rowing)... and there's gonna be boat club dinner tomorrow. This is on top of all the stupid academic work I have to do, which includes a lab report writeup which I've just submitted today....

GOsh. it's FINALLY the end of term. It's the end of a beginning... ;p Now I need to frantically pack my room tomorrow, finish up some stuff and proposals I need to draft/prepare and then I'm pretty much done.... But for now, I need sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzz
Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:00 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com