Thursday, November 15, 2007
Chapter 261 - Suffolk Owl Sanctuary
this is a continuation from Chapter 259, which I didn't manage to finish...

Other than going to Framlingham Castle, we also dropped by the Suffolk Owl Sanctuary on our way back - which I thought was a pretty good find. It's basically a scaled-down version of Jurong Bird Park, and they only have raptors (ie. eagles, harriers, etc) and owls. My first time seeing many of these birds - of which the ones above are scops owls.

Can't remember what the bird this was... ;p all the jiao4 names are very confusing to me... I think it could be a harrier?

Snowy owl! Looks familiar eh? Maybe you've seen it somewhere?(*cough*harrypotter*cough*hedwig*cough*)

PS: they were all caged up btw... More pictures available HERE - otherwise my blog will become a bird blog... =X

Just in case I'm giving the idea that i'm always going on little jaunts - it's not actually true... It's just that these are the only things worth writing about, rather than the mundane (thick stacks of) work that i have to complete... :(

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 5:16 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com