Monday, August 18, 2008
Chapter 365 - Celebrity Sex
It's not something I usually do, but I bought a copy of 8 days today. I must say it's a far cry from the absolute trash that used to be in there (it's only mildly trashy now. But there's a brilliant article on the Olympics though. I liked the alternative perspective given.). But still, it was fun catching up on things like celebrity gossip - which includes stuff like who's f**king who in the industry. Now I've got your attention. :)

Anyhow, what I really want to post are these two videos. Sarah Silverman made a "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" video as a fifth anniversary "gift" to then boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel. They've since broken up - no reason given (apparently). So here's the first video:



on the bed, on the floor, on a towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar


lol. I loved the way Matt Damon came in the first time with that line! hahaha

If you thought that video was funny, it's nothing compared to what Jimmy Kimmel's response to the video was. You've got to keep watching till the end man - it's ROFLMAO-material. ;p (omg, that cameo by Josh Groban... class... ;p)


Let me know what you thought of it anyway... :)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 4:23 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com