Thursday, July 24, 2008
Chapter 357 - See what show?
Kuchiki Rukia - with the most beautiful ice sword (Sode no Shirayuki) in Soul Society.
wah. Bleach is damn exciting now! Can't wait to find out what happens next. And being back in Singapore, I think it's best to play safe, and download direct instead of using bit-torrent - If only there was an iTunes store equivalent for anime... tsk tsk...

Meanwhile, I'm probably the last person on this planet to not have watched movies like Batman (Dark Knight) and Red Cliff. Boohoo. Anyone not watched them yet/wanna watch it again? ;p

I did however get my fix on local movies. I bought Royston Tan's 4:30 from Kinokuniya the other day. I can imagine how "thick" the script for the show must have been, given the incredibly low amount of dialogue in the movie. There were some amusing and poignant moments in the movie, but still, there were moments during the movie where I felt rather restless, and just wanted it to move on.

Some shots from the movie:


Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 3:42 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com