Monday, July 14, 2008
Chapter 353 - Cher once more
I've landed myself a 3-day relief teaching job at YCK Sec, after a very random long shot last night at 10pm on MSN. Quite amusing really - I was chatting with Yinxiu on MSN, and it so happens that they have an "opening" for an English RT. So I took on the challenge of course.

(*check above paragraph for grammar/spelling/punctuation errors*)

And anyhow, the reason I haven't written since I got back is because my laptop's a little jetlagged, and refused to start up the morning after I got back. Very depressing I know... I've since sent it away for repairs (my 3 year warranty ends later this month!), and hopefully it'll be sorted soon. Oh how I miss my powerbook....
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:11 AM
1 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

haha it's really random la! i'm still amused by it. :P

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com