Saturday, July 05, 2008
Chapter 350 - To bring or not to bring
To bring or not to bring - that is the question.

It's so stressful. I've thrown away about half of my room today - mostly paper waste though, so that's gone to the recycling bin. And then I have to decide what needs to go into the shipping boxes (i.e. stuff I wont need for the next 8 weeks), and what needs to go into my suitcases, and if it fits. Gosh. I've been packing for THREE straight days and am only just about done. Sighz.

I hate packing. I say this at the end of the every term, but yet, there's no escaping it. At least this will be the end of it.... I think.... (unless I decide to stay in the halls at NIE/NTU... hmmz)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 8:18 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com