Saturday, May 31, 2008
Chapter 342 - The Last Hurdle
Last exam of my undergraduate life tomorrow! In 8 hours to be exact. After the 90 minute paper (no half-time unfortunately. :( ), it'll all be over!!

Only problem is - revising for this course (Quantum Condensed Matter) has seriously made me lose the will to live. I know I said it last time, but this time it's bad. boohoo. I was looking at the past year papers, and one of the questions was to write brief notes on the Schottky barrier. And then I look at my notes, and the only time it appears is:

The semiconductor bands bend upwards, so that the donor levels near the interface are emptied of electrons - leaving behind a positively charged depletion zone, and a Schottky barrier.

And in case you're wondering, brief notes is kinda an essay plan without the essay. *scratches head at what i'm supposed to write about it if it comes out...*

-----------
On the note of the "Last-of/Last" series - I'm on my LAST pad of foolscap paper that I brought over from Singapore 3 years ago! (well, we all know they don't sell foolscap paper here in the UK right? ;p) I've been amazingly stingy on these treasured pieces of fiber... loL.

Ok. Need to get some rest before the paper tomorrow.

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:57 AM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com