Friday, May 23, 2008
Chapter 338 - Hair Loss
I've been kind of working hard today, but i got quite stuck on one of my past-year exam questions. The question is:

It is very easy to blow a candle out at a distance of, say 20cm - but difficult to suck it out. Why?
(no i'm not making this question up... it's in the 2002 paper, as a part of what i think is the fluid dynamics course).

Honestly, if i were to get this question in the exam, my answer would be - "Because we blow better than we suck! duhz!" Doesn't really take very much physics to answer it eh? ;p
---------------------------------

And I had a hair-cut today! The barber guy kind of took my "you can cut it short" quite literally and cut it VERY short. I guess it really was "value-for-money" in my case. But looking on the bright side, I'm not really going to be out v much this next week (exams... hur hur). And it's really not a horrible haircut - it's just horribly short... ;p

In case you've forgotten how my wonderful face looks like... ;p

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:14 PM
3 Comments:
Blogger louist said...

not like it's never been that short before... but wow, what a difference from your typical lion's mane look! =P

12:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro, I must say U look cool & this is the way U have always been! *chuckles!*

1:53 AM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

louis: what? is that how you'd describe my hair? lion mane?

growl. hear me rawR. ;p

:)

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com