Thursday, May 08, 2008
Chapter 330 - Family
urgh. i swallowed a bug the other day. it went into my mouth while i was cycling.


Ohana means family

If you've watched Lilo & Stitch, you'd probably know that, and if you wanted to know, that's my favourite line from the movie... "I'm lost" comes close. =)

But well, Clannad means family as well, in Irish. I've finished the anime series already (hurray! but what's new...) and the movie as well in fact, though the latter was a little bit of a let-down in my opinion.

Furukawa Nagisa. Moe moe moe!

Awwwwwwwww

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I also want.... But whether or not this anime ends in a happy ending, I shall leave it for you to find out. The movie ends in a slightly different manner though......

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:35 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com