Sunday, April 27, 2008
Chapter 325 - Press Release
A spokesperson from Kenny's Union told the press today, that with effect from today, Kenny will require a compulsory break everyday from 6-8pm.

It is understood that direct sunlight falling onto his work desk is the main cause of the decision. When interviewed, Kenny said, "This is unacceptable work standards, and on the long run, will result in lower efficiency as well as health issues, such as... urm... sunburns. As a result, I have no choice but to resort to such drastic actions as taking a break during this time".

With the period of daylight of increasing over the next two months, it is certain that this problem will become exacerbated. The next best course of action seems to be moving the office to a "better" location. No comments were received on this.

-----------------------

Gosh. I feel like an old man today. My ENTIRE body aches from the sports played yesterday (which includes frisbee, captain's ball and floorball), including places where I don't think I even used - like my chest, and my ass butt, and my neck of all places. How the hell would i have exerted my neck? Well, I guess those neck stretches that we used to do in PE, and in track & field weren't useless then. Oh, and I also walk with a limp like Doctor House now. :)

Labels:

Posted by yellowlemonie at 10:24 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fancy yourself a doctor house now huuh??? blech!! ahhaha!!!

9:18 PM

 
Blogger yellowlemonie said...

oh, wadeva! =)

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com