Saturday, April 05, 2008
Chapter 315 - "Whirled Peas"
Try and interpret the title first. =)

My last day in Norway before I fly off to Geneva tomorrow. The weather seems to have cleared up (FINALLY). I couldn't have had worse weather yesterday when I forked out close to £70 for a "Norway in a Nutshell" tour, which really is a nice way of burning a hole in your pockets.

The title was from a postcard I saw at the Nobel Peace Centre and another one included:

An eye for an eye,
turns the world blind


I'm sure I've had that before, but it's still refreshing to see it again. Almost missed the Nobel Peace Centre, cos it wasn't yet in my edition of the Lonely Planet - but well worth the visit, and my 55Kr (£5.50/SGD$16).

Otherwise, it was a fairly idyllic day, having arrived in Oslo from the overnight train from Bergen at an unearthly hour of 6.10am. I'm kind of just slacking in an internet cafe atm, although slacking kinda involves money too, but I guess it's the cheapest compared to other stuff I could be doing. (I think having a coffee costs as much as internet for one hour). Good thing I shall be getting my laptop back in Geneva, thanks to Lukas! So till then, have fun!

Oh, and Happy (belated) Birthday Kenny!

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 5:09 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com