Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Chapter 314 - Nor(th)way
Day 5 in Norway today, although it feels like I've been here for a much longer time. In any case, it's been snowing (like proper snow) since I've arrived in Tromsø - which isn't a good thing at all, cos snow = clouds, and clouds = no Northern Lights. It's soooo disappointing, having come all the way here to be hampered by bad weather. Although I can boast that not many people will have come as north as I have (I think I'm at latitude 69 degrees North - higher than the Arctic Circle)

I'm catching a flight to Oslo tomorrow evening, and jumping on the overnight train to Bergen right away. I think i've got some lovely pics. Will post soon when I get the chance to upload my photos.

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 5:04 PM
0 Comments:
eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com