Monday, March 24, 2008
Chapter 310 - Cambridge in Snow
It snowed! Last night! While I was asleep! ;p To think that it's spring will be foolish. But anyhow, every time there's snow, I jump at the opportunity to take some photos - out in the freezing cold. Here are some of the results, processed though, because the original shots were somewhat grey and gloomy.

#1:
Punt intended. But it was obviously too cold for this one.

#2:
One of the pillars in King's college that's meant to keep tourists (and students) from wandering off the Daffodil-lined paths. You can compare this shot with one from THIS POST, which I took 2 years ago in the summer and compare the difference.

#3:
A daffodil, about to collapse from the weight of the snow. Good thing the snow melted soon enough.

#4:
My college! (that's Churchill College btw..) The samurai warrior trio fights on, despite the snow. This is just one of the many sculptures scattered through the college, although this one's of my favourites...

----------------
And I need to rest early today. The lack of caffeine flowing through my bloodstream is giving me a headache. (someone get me an IV-caffeine shot!)

Labels: ,

Posted by yellowlemonie at 12:52 AM
1 Comments:
Blogger xiu said...

ooh nice shots! i wish i could experience snow again. the last time i got to play with snow was 12 years ago!!

4:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com