Monday, May 08, 2006
Chapter 96 - Sickness Index
Hmm. I decided to give my condition a sickness index.

Strength of virus: 8/10
This virus is pretty virulent I must say. Afterall, my supervisor carried it all the way from Germany. Made me feel so miserable the whole weekend. *frown* of course it was a good excuse for me to stay away from work too. :)

Kenny's present condition: 7/10
Well, after dousing my body with countless Strepsils and max strength Lemsips, I think I'm feeling slightly more alive. Although I imagine the war of the virus with my immune system is currently at its peak (World War III anyone? Bring on the Nukes! ;p) I really hope this goes away soon. it's not good at all. And i haven't been this sick in a while now......

Anyway, i am proud to bring to you Cambridge on Film - Shots taken in Cambridge on a roll of Kodak 200 Gold film. Can't say I have the best of equipment/film, but i think they're pretty decent shots nonetheless... some of my favourites from the roll:

One of my favourite shots.. There's something attractive about it... ;p

King's college chapel in wide angle view...

Some random roadside weed that I thought was growing in a very cute manner... :)

The plant in my room. greenery!

The rest of the shots are available here, but for some strange reason that i've not yet understood, the thumbnails don't show up. *FROWN* very disappointing. but can still access the full sized images...

Tata for now!
Posted by yellowlemonie at 11:57 PM
1 Comments:
Blogger Zoeest said...

Hello Kenny!
Hope you get well soon! Down with the sickness ratings! rest well kay?

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com